The ADDERLink AV Series is a range of audiovisual extenders delivering high video resolutions and superb quality audio up to 300m using standard CATx cable (x=5,5e,6,7). Designed for use in Digital Signage applications, the innovative design allows for flexible distribution that can grow in line with project developments and ensures direct delivery of crystal clear communication to consumers at the point of decision. The ADDERLink AV Series avoids the prohibitive costs of fibre optic cabling, displays with built in CPUs or locating a CPU next to each screen.
- Extends video and audio across a single CATx cable
- Extra fine video quality at resolutions up to 1920x1080 at 100m and 1280
x 1024 at 300m
- High fidelity clickless digital audio (16bit, 44.1 kHz, stereo)
- Fine, independent sharpness and brightness control
- DDC support
- Integrated state of the art 300MHz DeSkew with 62ns full scale & 2ns
granularity (AV101R only)
- Feed through / cascade port at transmitter
- Dual video and audio outputs at receiver
- Use stand alone or rack mount 16 modules across 3U
- Advanced spike suppression circuits for reliability in 'noisy'
- All metal construction
- Power / video indication confirms correct operation
- Video Resolutions
- HD 1920x1080 at distances up to 100 metres/325 feet, 1280 x 1024 at
distances up to 300 metres/1000 feet. Extension distance Up to 300
meters/1000 feet using CATx (x=5,5e,6,7).
- Extension technology
- Differential analogue signalling for video signals.
- Cable Equalisation
- Finely adjustable cable equalisation amplifiers enable the video
sharpness and brightness to be independently adjusted using the dials on
the side of the receiver units.
- The remote and local units are fitted with two indicators; red shows
the presence of power into the module, green indicates the presence of a
- Transmitted as digital signals to ensure high fidelity and low noise
levels. Phase locked sampling clocks ensure that there are no unwanted
clicks when no sound is being played.
- Connectors (ADDERLink AV101R)
- 2 x blue 15-pin high-density D-type female connector for video
output and 2 x light green 3.5mm audio jack for audio output.
- 1 x RJ45 connector for CATx cable connection from local unit and 1 X
RJ45 connector for CATx cable connection to cascade to additional
ADDERLink AV101R receiver units.
- 2.5mm DC jack for power adapter.
- Physical (All ADDERLink AV units)
- Metal case (steel and stainless steel), 98mm x 95mm x 25mm.
- All ADDERLink AV units are powered by an external 5V DC, 2A power
supply with IEC power cable connection. A country specific power cord is
provided. Alternatively 4 units can be powered using a 4amp power supply
and the ADDER "Squid" cable.
- Spike suppression
- All ADDERLink AV units are fitted with spike suppression circuits.
- Display Data Channel
- DDC signalling is supported to enable the computer to communicate
with the local monitor and thus configure its video card for optimal
- Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC
- Power Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Usage: 5VDC at 500mA.
- Temperature Tolerance
- 0 - 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)
- Humidity Tolerance