ADDERLink DV100 is an easy to install, highly compact video extender system that can transmit an HD video stream with audio over a single CATx cable. This enables you to locate your media playback hardware in a secure and temperature controlled environment. Thus your valuable systems are kept safely away from the display point environment whilst maintaining precisely the same user experience.
ADDERLink DV100 is ideally suited to the Digital Signage (DOOH - Digital Out-Of-Home) and Audio Visual (AV) industries.
- Pixel perfect digital video
- ALDV100 uses an uncompressed communication system whereby the pixels
of every frame are sent without loss. Resolutions up to 1920x1200 @60Hz
(WUXGA) are supported. Additionally, the High-bandwidth Digital Content
Protection (HDCP) of the HDMI standard is supported.
- Up to 50 meters over a single CATx cable
- Video, audio and power all pass along a single cable, providing a
maximum of 50 meters extension. The actual achievable extension distance
is dependent upon the CATx cable type used and the number of connection
breaks for patch panels and wall plates. Please see the table on reverse
- Highly energy efficient - No external power supplies are required
- The AdderLink DV100 is designed to be highly power efficient, using
less than an eighth of the power required by some competing systems. By
harvesting power from a standard USB socket, no external PSUs are needed
and hence the support infrastructure required is kept to an absolute
- Digital audio
- Supports eight channels of HDMI audio. Mix-n-match The whole
AdderLink DV family of extenders share a common advantage of cross
connection. The HDMI transmitters (ALDV100T) of the family can
seamlessly be connected to the DVI-D receivers (ALDV120R) and vice
- EDID management
- The system has intelligent EDID management to allow the true
characteristics of the display to be passed back to the computer.
- Plug and Play
- AdderLink DV100 extenders are delivered in a zero confi g state so
you can connect their two units and start working with them straight
away. There's no need for drivers or software to be installed.
- Built to last
- Adder Technology have a well-earned reputation for creating products
that perform well and stay the course. AdderLink DV100 is no exception
and features tough, yet lightweight ABS enclosures to ensure they can
easily withstand everyday treatment. The internal components and
external connectors too are selected for their reliability in addition
to their performance characteristics.
- Hardware compatibility
- All computers with HDMI connections
- HDMI interface
- The system supports resolutions such as 480p, 720p, 1080P or WUXGA
(1920x1200) @60Hz* and 24 bit color depth. with reduced blanking
- Software compatibility
- All known operating systems
- The system delivers eight channels of HDMI audio with sample sizes
of 16, 20 or 24 bit at 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz,
- Computer connections at transmitter (TX)
- HDMI type A male, USB type A (for power only)
- Display connections at receiver (RX)
- Physical design
- Injection moulded ABS cases: 45mm / 1.8'' (w) x 63mm / 2.5''(d) x
21mm / 0.8''(h) with 30cm / 12" pigtails. Weight 250g / 0.6 lb per pair.
- USB powered, 5VDC -2.5W for both RX and TX units combined.
- Operating temperature
- Important extension distance Information
- Recommended cables are CAT7 shielded foiled twisted pairs: Daetwyler
7702 Flexible patch cable
- Daetwyler 7120 Bulk cable
- Category 6a (or better) shielded twisted pair cable must be used to
connect the transmitter and receiver units in order to maintain
compliance with radio frequency energy emission regulations and ensure a
suitably high level of immunity to electromagnetic disturbances.
- Resolution Frequency Patch Connections Cable Type Distance
- 1920x1200 60Hz 0 CAT7a 50 metres
- 1920x1200 60Hz 0 CAT6a (shielded) 50 metres
- 1920x1200 60Hz 2 CAT6a (shielded) 40 metres
- 1920x1200 60Hz 2 CAT7a 40 metres