The ADDERLink ipeps DA product is part of ADDER's 'ipeps' (IP Engine per Server) concept that delivers a complete, secure, non-blocking approach to Remote Server management.
- ipeps-DA model has feed through port that provides local KVM console
- Interface powered, optional external PSU available
- Independent operation gives full control even during boot up, BIOS level
or computer crash states
- USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse connections
- Virtual media support (via USB)
- High performance video
- Enterprise grade security (using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit
public key authentication) further enhanced by the use of Real VNC that
allows for the creation of ciphered user communications.
- 16 user profiles and access data logging
- Up to 16 units can be rack mounted in 2U of rack space
- Supports exclusive access mode or up to four simultaneous connections
- Auto sensing 10/100 Mb Ethernet port
- Video modes
- Supports standard PC, Sun and Mac video modes up to resolutions of
1600 x 1200 with scalable viewer
- Hardware compatibility
- Supports PC, RS/6000, Alpha and SGI computers, Sun and Mac. USB or
- O/S compatibility
- All known software and operating systems including Windows (all),
DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, Sun OS, Solaris, Mac OS, NetWare etc
- ADDERLink ipeps to KVM/computer connection
- Video: HDD15, Keyboard/Mouse: MiniDIN6 1m 3-in-1 cable supplied (USB
converters also included)
- Local console (DA model only)
- Video: HDD15, Keyboard/Mouse: MiniDIN6
- Ethernet: RJ45 10/100 autosensing
- Physical design
- Compact case, robust metal construction.
- ipeps 120mm/4.72 (w), 27mm/1.06 (h), 75mm/2.95 (d), 0.34kg/0.76lbs.
- ipeps DA 120mm/4.72 (w), 42mm/1.65 (h), 75mm/2.95 (d),
- 16 or 8 (DA) per 2U. Rack mount kits available (X-RMK-Chassis ),
Fascia Plates available MET-IPEPS-DA-FASCIA for AL-IEPS-DA (order
separately), MET-IPEPS-FASCIA for AL-IPEPS (included).
- Operating temperature
- 0 - 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)