ADDERLink X-DVI PRO DL is a high performance KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) extender that enables you to locate your critical computing hardware in a secure and temperature controlled environment away from the user work station, whilst maintaining the same user experience. It can transmit a dual link video stream, USB 2.0 and analog audio over a single CATx cable.
Dual Link resolutions, Real Time Control
- The X-DVI PRO DL allows you to remote your monitor with resolutions up
to 2560x1600 @60Hz up to 50 meters away from your computer. Using a visually
lossless technique, no visible artefacts or latency are introduced allowing
you to be certain of quality and control.
50 meters over a single CATx cable
- Video, USB 2.0 (low and full speed) and audio pass along a single cable,
providing up to 50 meters of extension. Distance is dependent upon video
resolution, CATx cable type and the number of connection breaks for patch
panels and wall plates. See datasheet for details.
- Enables connection of any human interface device from mice and keyboards
through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks, 3D explorers and mass
storage devices. Full speed (12 Mbps) isochronous devices are also
- The X-DVI PRO DL extender is designed to be highly power efficient and
consumes <6 watts per point.
- The system has intelligent EDID management to allow the true
characteristics of the monitor to be passed back to the computer.
Plug and Play
- The AdderLink X-DVI PRO DL extender is delivered in a zero config state
so you can plug the units in and start working with them straight away.
There is no need for drivers or software to be installed.
- Stereo CD quality (stereo channel 16 bit sampled at 44.1 kHz) is
available to transfer audio from local to remote for line out.
Built to last
- Adder Technology have a well-earned reputation for creating products
that perform well. The AdderLink X-DVI PRO DL is no exception and features
tough, yet lightweight metallic enclosures to ensure they can easily
withstand everyday treatment. The internal components and external
connectors too are selected for their reliability in addition to their high