The ADDERView RDX 1000IP is the complete server room solution with local and remote management. The 1U keyboard tray features a premium quality Samsung SXGA TFT LCD panel with touch-pad control and advanced OSD for device selection.
The 1U keyboard tray is available in most keyboard language layouts and features either a 17 inch or 19 inch premium quality Samsung SXGA 1280 x1024 TFT LCD panel with touchpad control and advanced OSD for device selection. Control 16 computers directly from the tray or remotely via a secure IP connection. Expand to support up to 256 computers using CATx 1000 switches.
- Linux operating systems
- Mac operating systems
- Windows operating systems
- One local and one IP user : Enables a global user to connect via IP and share access to any of the 16 connected computers.
- Global user (IP) : Use Java web browsers or Real VNC client software that, unlike HTTPS web browsers, is designed specifically for secure, high performance KVM over IP applications. Up to 1600 x 1200 resolutions with scalable windows.
- True multi-platform capability and connectivity : The RDX 1000 supports any computer platforms with PS/2, USB or Sun keyboard and mouse interfaces.
- LDAP integration plus ADDER.Net management software
Automating the task of managing your network hardware and authenticating users against your existing LDAP infrastructure.
- RS232 port : Integrated RS232 gives you the ability to control other external devices such as power management devices.
- Configuration and extension : The RDX allows you to configure 16 separate users internally with unique access privileges all of which are stored within the switch. Cascading a single CATx 1000 from the unit will enable control of 31 computers from one remote. Expand further simply by using just CATx cable to more units. Cascade connections are automatically detected to support up to 256 computers.
- Encryption and authentication : The enterprise grade integrated KVM over IP switch employs AES128 bit encryption and RSA2048 authentication ensuring your control system remains secure at all times.
- Intelligent video thresholding : ADDER's innovative active de-artifacting technology automatically calculates the ideal threshold for any computer or KVM switch so that video displays are refreshed with optimum immediacy - while "screen junk" is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Flexible IP screen scaling : ADDER solutions provide point-and-click screen scaling, so that users can quickly accommodate target devices running any size display with any aspect ratio. ADDER solutions also allow users to easily override scaling if and when they require unscaled pixel-to-pixel mapping.
- Contrast ratio (typical) : 1000:1
- Type : TFT LCD
- Bightness : 300 cd/m²
- Diagonal : 19 "
- Resolution : 1280 x 1024 Pixels
- Viewable size, horizontal : 376 mm
- Viewable size, vertical : 301 mm
- Viewing angle, horizontal : 160 °
- Viewing angle, vertical : 160 °
- Keyboard language : Spanish
- Operating temperature (T-T) : 0 - 35 °C
- AC adapter included
- Cables included : AC
- Cage nuts included
- Mounting brackets included
- Number of cage nuts : 6
- Number of screws : 8
- Resource CD
- Screws included
- AC adapter frequency : 50 - 60 Hz
- AC adapter input voltage : 100 - 240 V
- Input current : 0.5 A
- Output current : 5 A
- Depth (product,cm) : 65 cm
- Height (product,cm) : 4.4 cm
- Net Weight (Product, kg) : 17 kg
- Width (product,cm) : 58.9 cm
- Material : Metal
- Number of computers controlled : 16
- Product colour : Black
- Rack capacity : 1U
- Rack mounting