ADDERLink INFINITY dual provides you with high performance KVM over IP and allows you to build a flexible infrastructure, the likes of which have not been possible before. Locate computers anywhere you like, share connections to computers, watch the interactions others have with computers, share control, collaborate, switch computers, and so on.
The ADDERLink INFINITY range is also the first of its kind to allow multicasting across your network. The ADDERLink INFINITY dual interfaces USB peripherals such as the keyboard, mouse or graphics tablet, together with DVI for the video display, over a layer 3, standard gigabit ethernet network, on copper or fiber.
- Dual Link DVI - Dual Head DVI - Dual IP Carrier Type (copper & fiber)
- Fully compatible with the ADDERLink INFINITY Matrix range.
- Dual link or dual head DVI
- The ADDERLink INFINITY dual features full DVI connectivity for
either dual link or dual head applications. DVI delivers native digital
video signals from your computer to your digital panel (LCD for example)
without the need to convert signal types from the digital domain.
By delivering native digital video throughout the ADDERLink INFINITY
network, you can be assured of accuracy on each and every pixel.
- Network Topology - CATx or fiber
- You can configure your network topology to best suit your needs. If
you simply want to extend one computer Tx to one user Rx, you can do so
by connecting both Tx and Rx units via a low cost CATx cable or fiber.
Distance is not limited - a single copper network cable will deliver IP
traffic up to 100 meters away. If you want to go further, simply add a
network switch in to achieve an additional 100 meters. This can be done
as many times if you wish. The ADDERLink INFINITY network is assumed to
be a private network which you manage. As such, you can control maximum
data rates generated by each Tx unit to ensure absolute stability.
- Perfect Digital Video
- The ADDERLink INFINITY makes use of multiple video encode
technologies devised by Adder to deliver the very best picture
available. Our encoding systems are spatially lossless, with 1:1
pixel mapping, so the digital video you receive is the same as the
digital video leaving the remote computer.
- USB True Emulation
- Like the ADDERLink INFINITY, the ADDERLink INFINITY dual enables
you to connect any USB human interface device from mice and keyboards
through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks and 3D explorers.
Furthermore, most other USB devices can also be attached, such as Mass
- USB 2.0
- The ADDERLink INFINITY dual uses USB 2.0 connectivity to interface
with your keyboard and mouse, and any other peripheral you wish to use.
USB is the most broadly used computer peripheral interface standard
- Digital Stereo Audio
- ADDERLink INFINITY dual delivers crystal clear stereo audio
digitally across the network. This ensures continuous fidelity and
channel separation between the Tx and Rx units, or even in
- A.I.M./API Control
- Using A.I.M. gives access to advanced management functions including
an EPG style on screen displaying a window which appears in front of the
users screen detailing the channels available to them. An administrator
can specify different channels and permissions for each user.
- RS232 Interface
- The ADDERLink INFINITY dual includes a bidirectional RS232 interface
which can be used to connect devices such as touch screens, simple
printers or to control external equipment, and feedback remote data
- Hardware compatibility
- All computers with DVI (inc. dual head and dual link), USB, Audio,
RS232 - requirement dependent
- Software compatibility
- All known operating systems
- Computer connections Transmitter (Tx)
- DVI-D x 2, Audio 3.5mm in, Audio 3.5mm out, USB type B, RS232 9 pin
D-Type, SFP slot
- Computer connections Receiver (Rx)
- Video: DVI-D x 2, Audio 3.5mm in, Audio 3.5mm out, USB type A x 4,
RS232 9 pin D-Type, SFP slot
- Physical design
- 1U compact case, robust metal construction. 198mm/7.92" (w),
44mm/1.76" (h), 150mm/6" (d), 1.1kg/2.7lbs.
- 2.5mm DC jack (power adapter included),100-240VAC 50/60Hz,
0.4A, input to power adapter, 5VDC 12.5W output from power adapter
- Operating temperature
- 0 to 40 deg C / 32 to 104 deg F
- Order Codes
- ALIF2002P-XX: (pair - Receiver & Transmitter)
- ALIF2002T-XX: (transmitter only)
- ALIF2000R-XX: (receiver only)